Welcome to Australian Dad!
My name is Joshua, and I am an Australian Dad to three kids.
Formerly an IT professional, now I’m a stay at home dad when I’m not out and about keeping the brood occupied. I’m Melbourne born and bred and my favourite activity of all is taking the kids to the footy on a Melbourne winter weekend.
On this site, I share everything related to my experiences of parenting. From kid friendly cafes here in Melbourne to travelling to other states and internationally with our kids, if we enjoy it, I put it here.
I also share all the gadgets and necessary equipment we use in the hope it will make your life easier too.
I have moved quite a few times around Melbourne and have also lived internationally which has helped us visit a wide range of attractions. We now call Fitzroy home and particularly love exploring this area, but are always up for a drive somewhere awesome. I also work writing content on travel at Everywhere Australia.
I am always open to suggestions of attractions, restaurants and hotels you would like me to review. You can let me know here.
Being a parent isn’t always easy, but it can be a lot of fun! Let’s have some fun times together here on Australian Dad.
My latest posts are below.
- Ultimate Guide To The Best Baby Car Seat Australia 2022
- Ultimate Guide To The Best Rowing Machine Australia 2022
- Ultimate Guide To The Best Camping Solar Panels Australia 2022
- Ultimate Guide To The Best Exercise Bikes Australia 2022
- Ultimate Guide To The Best Sleeping Bags Australia 2022
- Australian Guide To The Best Home Coffee Machine